Montreal, Quebec, March 2, 2017. Ultra Electronics Forensic Technology is pleased to announce it has signed a distribution agreement with Vashaw Scientific, Inc. to distribute its Projectina line of comparison microscopes, document examination instruments, and crime scene lamps. Vashaw Scientific, Inc., based in Roswell, Georgia, is a leading U.S. distributor of optical and imaging solutions to the Industrial, Research and Scientific communities, including law enforcement and forensic analysis agencies.
In collaboration with our US Sales Team, Vashaw Scientific, Inc. will manage the distribution of the following products across the United States:
- VisionX comparison microscope for detailed comparisons of ballistic and tool marks in forensic environments.
- Docucenter NIRVIS for comprehensive document analysis in forensic and security printing environments.
- Docubox HD for thorough investigation of travel documents, banknotes and security printed matter.
- INSPEC 8s for detailed document examination at banks, consulates, embassies and land border crossings.
- INSPEC 5 for quick document examination at immigration check points, banks and currency exchange offices.
- Docustat DS-220 for the visualization of indented writing on documents.
- PAGScan Document Reader for reading travel documents such as passports and ID cards.
- Crime Scene Lamps for physical and trace evidence investigation.
Our Projectina line of comparison microscopes, document examination instruments, and crime scene lamps are used by law enforcement, border services, security printers, banks and other agencies involved with activities such as personal identification, forgery detection, legal determinations, passport control, and other forensic analysis endeavors. By partnering with Vashaw Scientific, Inc., Forensic Technology expects to reach more customers in these vital market segments, and to provide them with the right tools for better public safety through added security and better document control.
“We’re very happy about this partnership,” said Forensic Technology Regional Sales Director Stacy Stern. “We partnered with Vashaw Scientific, Inc. because they are a leader in the field of optical and imaging solutions for our target markets, and they are backed by excellent scientists and engineers, and have almost 40 years of business experience.”
– Ends –
About Vashaw Scientific Inc.
Vashaw Scientific, Inc. has been in business since 1978 providing traditional and custom optical and imaging solutions to the Forensic, Industrial, Research and Scientific communities. Vashaw Scientific, Inc. staff includes knowledgeable scientists, engineers and business people, with years of experience. Their diversity is a reflection of the company’s customer base, which includes Educational, Life Science Research, Forensics, Scientific Institutions, Manufacturing, and Material Science specialties. For more information: www.vashaw.com.
About Ultra Electronics Forensic Technology
Ultra Electronics Forensic Technology pioneered automated ballistics identification more than 25 years ago and continues to be a leader in the design and provision of forensic investigative and analysis solutions that help law enforcement agencies in nearly 125 countries make society a safer place. Visit our website to learn more about Ultra Electronics Forensic Technology: www.ultra-forensictechnology.com.
Stacy Stern, Regional Sales Director: +1 514 485 5617
Gretchen Falter, Vashaw Forensic Manager: +1 770 447 5632
Sabrina Benzid, Marketing Manager
Ultra Electronics Forensic Technology
Tel: +1 514-485-5610