Dust Print Lifter
The Projectina Dust Print Lifter is used for recovering impression evidence such as tire tracks and footprints.
Self-contained kit for recovering impression evidence.
- Electrostatic voltage control unit
- 4×6 in. nickeloid steel ground plate
- 5×7 in. ground plate polycarbonate insulating sheet
- 10 12×36 in. lifting foils
- Insulated mat roller
- Static discharge cable
- 2 9V rechargeable alkaline batteries
- 230V/50Hz battery charger (115V/60Hz optional)
- 1 50 ft. roll of lifting material
- 1 cutter
Not available in Canada and USA
- The dust print is transferred to the lifting mat and appears as a precise mirror image of the original print.
- The lifter is capable of lifting prints from rough-surfaced floor tiles or irregular flooring of any kind.