Foto Light Box
The Foto Light Box is a versatile and easy-to-use forensic lab system for photographing evidence.
The system’s optimal lighting captures and reproduces shadow-free and transmitted light images. Supporting both gelatine and transparent shoe print securing foils, the Foto Light Box is universal in its application possibilities.
- Transmitted light illumination daylight 2x13W,
- 300x455mm (11.8×17.9 in.) illuminated transmitted light surface with frosted glass insert
- Two-light guide connections with 15V/150W integrated illumination adjustable via potentiometer
- Fixing possibilities for Kaiser Repro illumination RB-5000 DL/RB-5003UV
- 0 m guide column with height adjustment and sturdy camera mount
- Shape converter side light with adjustable front lens shoe holder with support plate and image scale for shoe exposures, reproduction illumination for daylight and 365nm UV
- Optimal lighting setup allows capture and reproduction of shadow-free and transmitted light images
- Supports both gelatine and transparent foils