Other Funding Opportunities
- The Office of Justice Programs (OJP) provides grants for the implementation of crime-fighting strategies.
- www.grants.gov houses information on over 1000 grant programs/policies and provides a centralized location to search and apply for federal funding opportunities.
- Police Grants Help features the most extensive grant database available, with information on a wide range of available federal, state, local and corporate funding opportunities.
- The NCJA Center for Justice Planning (NCJP) is a resource for planners at all levels of government and in all agencies and organizations
responsible for developing strategies for delivering justice.
- Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program
NIJ awards grants to States and units of local government to help improve forensic science and medical examiner/coroner services. Funds may be used to eliminate a backlog in the analysis of forensic evidence.
- The Foundation Center provides tools to help you discover the funder most likely to support your organization.
Learn how to find and submit successful grant applications to support your agency’s firearm violence reduction programs and strategies. Facilitated by the grant writing and law enforcement experts, this webinar provides valuable resources on: – Identifying funding opportunities – Preparing the narrative – Go-by’s to guide you and other best-pratices