Multimedia Design Specialist
As the company’s chief multimedia creator reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager – Go-To-Market, the Multimedia Design Specialist will be responsible to produce all of the company’s market-facing multimedia assets (graphics, photo, video), in line with the positioning and messaging direction, and in accordance to the media/channel characteristics and constraints.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designs and produces multimedia assets (logos, images, diagrams, photos, animations, audio and video clips) to be used in the company’s various marketing-communication elements (Website, brochure, presentation, whitepaper, etc.);
- Designs and produces digital and print-based marketing collaterals (including, but not limited to, brochures, banners, posters, promotional cards, whitepapers, articles, books, photos, etc.);
- Designs and produces brief (<10min) videos and animations, in collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders (copywriter, narrator, translator, instructor, marketing manager, etc.);
- Collaborates with company’s stakeholders to understand the desired positioning and messaging angle, and designs engaging multimedia assets that inform viewers and generate interest from customers;
- Ensures that the multimedia design approach is coherent with the company’s brand identity and guidelines;
- Manages (organize, archive, maintain) all multimedia assets of the company;
- Demonstrates Ultra ASPIRE values (Agile, Sharing, Performing, Innovating, Rewarding, Empowering).
- Functionally bilingual (French and English);
- Proficient in digital photography and videography (techniques and equipment);
- Solid understanding of multimedia landscape (digital asset creation, Web including Open Source, HTML, and Java code as well as SharePoint, print, multimedia); and must be passionate about a quickly evolving multimedia environment and able to stay up-to-date with programs, technology and techniques used in the multimedia design field;
- Curious and willing to learn about the fascinating domain of firearm forensics;
- Highly proficient with multimedia design and production tools (Adobe Creative Suite);
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Productivity (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Able to determine style, technique and medium best suited for the project while following the desired positioning and align with the company’s brand identity;
- Highly organized, self-motivated, adept at managing change and priorities with an ability to work under tight deadlines and to quickly adjust to unforeseen changes in priorities and workload;
- Excellent team player and customer focus;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Education: College or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant multimedia field;
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a multimedia design role;
- Hands-on experience in following multimedia design and production domain: graphic design, photography, photo editing, brief video and animation;
- Experience in high-technology field strongly desired;
- Must have a solid portfolio of past work (samples).
In this document, terms used to refer to persons are taken in the generic sense; they have both a feminine and a masculine value.
As an employer, we promote equal opportunity and we are committed to promoting fair and equitable representation of women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
Does this career opportunity interest you? Please send your resume to the following address: CareersMTL@ultra-ft.com. Please specify the Job title in the Subject box of your e-mail. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Subscribe to our blog