- Around-the-clock customer support.
- Rigorous system maintenance and software updates for continuous, optimal performance.
- Continuous user education to maintain the highest skill levels.
- Minimize your equipment downtime.
- New! Remote coaching and workstation refresh.
NEW! Unlimited remote coaching
Remote coaching sessions provided by senior certified instructors is a fast and efficient way to meet client needs by holding multiple short sessions to address them in a timely manner.
NEW! Workstation refresh
Included with all SafeGuard packages, the Workstation Refresh Program offers customers the opportunity to upgrade and refresh their PCs once every seven (7) consecutive years at no additional costs*. This upgrade is applicable on all BRASSTRAX, BULLETTRAX, MATCHPOINT and Quantum workstations to maintain compatibility and an optimal level of performance.
Reach our Support Center when you need it.
- 24/7 hotline with callback within an hour
- Multilingual support
- Toll-free and/or VoIP phone lines
- Email and website services
Expert Technical Support
Resolve system incidents promptly
- Certified specialists provide remote diagnosis and resolution
- Parts and travel costs for certified field technician are covered to perform on-site service
- Five support offices and many partners worldwide to provide assistance
- Specialists answer any feature-related question (e.g., system application report building)
Proactive System Care
Maximize system uptime
- Get monitoring of critical system components with remote verification
- Receive on-site preventive maintenance every 24 months
- Confirm equipment health with automated remote health checks
- Receive priority maintenance and software upgrades with preauthorized time slots
Keep your system current
- Implement new features and functionalities developed by our team of scientists
- Get hotfixes to correct software bugs promptly
- Receive minor hardware upgrades as needed
- Maintain backward compatibility of your IBIS data with every new version of IBIS
- Minimize downtime during software upgrades with state of-the-art automated deployment
- Maintain interoperability with agencies across national and international networks
Receive service that exceeds industry standards
- Benefit from proactive follow-ups offering guidance and support
- Optimize your system use with the help of a knowledgeable customer care team that understands your work environment, processes, and constraints
- Discuss upcoming product features, and other topics of interest to you
- Receive an annual status report with statistics, acquisitions, incidents, and much more
Gain VIP access to our vault of information
- Receive remote coaching to master acquisition and analysis techniques, and stay up-to-date on new features
- Access our E-learning portal for the latest documentation, online courses, and videos that demonstrate tips and techniques
- Attend our sponsored seminars, webinars and conferences**
Let us keep your system running optimally so you can focus on your job!
Add supplementary services to your SafeGuard™ package for maximum protection***.
Additional Training Courses
Provide basic training to new users or advanced training to experienced users.
Have our system experts create custom reports such as operational and administrative reports.
Have all of your Ultra Forensic Technology equipment or just a few components relocated by our experts without worries.
Benefit from centralized user account management with security policies, updates of OS security patches, centralized antivirus management, and vulnerability management for your systems and network.
*Certain conditions apply. IBIS Network users may be subject to certain Agency restrictions or conditions.
***Additional fees may be applicable on optional services.